July 25, 2022
7 CE hours
Learn how products penetrate the skin while gaining an in-depth look at active ingredients and their actions. Also learn about product formulations including support ingredients.
- How to distinguish active & Inactive ingredients in RX Medications
- Function of KEY active ingredients in RX Medications
- Recommended treatments for common skin conditions
- How ingredients are classified in Skincare products
- Common terminology in skincare formulations
- Benefits of private label skin care & branding
True U does not promote estheticians working past their scope of practice but to learn the theory on procedures to manage skin safely and effectively.
Cancellation fees apply. Call and speak to an Enrollment Coordinator for more information.
Duration: 8 Hours